RPHL of Thessalia Region
Scientific Director: Ass. Professor Christos Hadjichristodoulou
The RPHL of Thessaly conducted 11,737 tests on 2,635 samples. 187.97% percentage increase compared to the number of 2010 samples (915).
The scientific staff the RPHL of Thessaly during 2011 participated in:
- 2 nationwide conferences where four (4) free announcements and one (1) poster were presented
- 3 Days ,where two (2) speeches were presented
- 1 television interview about the West Nile virus
- 1 radio interview about the West Nile virus
- Participation in a Special World Congress, with a poster.
- Participation in 2 Activities on the West Nile virus in 5th Health Region and distributing information material.
- Participate in action in Corfu, where there were outbreaks Legeonellosis.
- Representation of the meeting between HCDCP and the regional section of Trikala, about the West Nile virus.
- Participation in a meeting of the Working Group of EFET this year, for the preparation of official control programs for the year 2012, for mycotoxins, heavy metals, acrylamide and nitrate in food.
- Participation in a meeting of the Working Group of EFET this year, for the preparation of official control programs for the year 2012, the additives and colorants in animal and vegetable foods.
Address: 22 Papakyriazi Str., Z.C.:41221 , Larissa
Tel.: 2410 565013
Fax.: 2410 258197